(last updated May 2018)
2018 Spring Classes (April to June)
??? (no information has been provided to the website 🙁 )
For more information or to register:
Please email MountRoyalCommunity@gmail.com
No membership fee is required to participate in programs.
Mount Royal Community Association welcomes people from all communities.
- Cost As A Barrier: If you’re unable to participate in a class because of the cost, please ask a MRCA Executive member about the “Cost as a Barrier” program at the registration night or email MountRoyalCommunity@gmail.com. We have some funds available to assist Mount Royal residents. Inquiries are confidential.
- Please note: If class enrollment is too low, a program may be cancelled & a refund issued. Please treat the facilities with respect & clean up after yourself so we can continue to use the schools. Please do not be disruptive in class or wander around the schools.
- Please Note: The MRCA program coordinator no longer contacts students individually when a class is cancelled. Cancellations will be announced in the class. (Please note the Crafts & DIY class students will always be individually notified of any changes or cancellations).
Please note these corrections:
- The following classes have been cancelled:
- the FREE Health & Nutrition classes;
- Zumba Kids;
- FREE Gym Nights for Kids;
- Cookie Decorating;
- Stretch & Tone;
- Please note the Aurora Lights Photography & Cookie Decorating classes might be offered later in another neighbourhood. Please let us know if you’d like this information emailed to you when it becomes available.
YOUTH CLASSES – 2018 April to June
ADULT & TEEN CLASSES – 2018 April to June
- No information has been provided to the website 🙁
UPCOMING EVENTS – 2018
|EVENTS - 2018||TIME:||DATES:||LOCATION:||COST:|
in the Park
|11am to 4:30pm||Saturday|
|Mount Royal Park (next to Howard Coad School)||- Free event (food can be purchased)|
|April 1st||Mount Royal Community Garden||Deadline to request a garden plot in the Mount Royal Community Garden|
|Concert by the|
|7pm||Various dates through out year||Victory Church, 2802 Rusholme Road||To reserve your tickets, please call Nicky at 306-382-1457. Tickets are $20 adults, $10 students/seniors, free for age 8 & under.|
|Clean Up Day|
in Mount Royal
|10am to 2pm||Possibly one day in September||Mount Royal neighbourhood||Let us know if you're willing to help clean the neighbourhood. Even one hour makes a difference & is greatly appreciated.|
– Learn how to shake & shimmy with ladies of all ages in this relaxing class. Students will also learn some moves using a veil.
Crafts & DIY For Girls (ages 9 to 13)
– Like to make stuff? Make a variety of crafts & DIY projects (ie. paper crafts, sewing, painting, quilling, etc…). Please bring a pencil & eraser. All other supplies provided. Space is limited. Please register early.
Gentle Stretching & Exercise (Age 50+)
– Come for a relaxing work-out with modifications provided as needed, as well as an opportunity to socialize & meet others in your community. Our instructor will make sure that this is a safe class, no matter what level or ability you are at. Chairs are available & may be used for stability & balance.
– Yoga with Erika
PLEASE NOTE: We would like to add some new classes. If you have any suggestions for classes or would like to recommend an instructor, please contact us at email@example.com